Â© Commonwealth of Australia 2008
This material is copyright Â© Commonwealth of Australia, except where otherwise indicated. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
This notice is not to be erased.
You may download, store in cache, display, print and reproduce the material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice, or links to it where they appear) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation.
You may not deal with the material in a manner that might mislead or deceive any person. You are not permitted to use the Australian Greenhouse Office, Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts website to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to your website.
You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the information or material without seeking prior written approval from the Commonwealth. Requests for further authorisation should be directed to:
Commonwealth Copyright Administration
Copyright Law Branch
Robert Garran Offices
Barton ACT 2600
Linking to any material on this website is permitted, provided that the link is not done in a manner that might mislead or deceive any person, and providing that the links are made at your full expense and responsibility. You must not:
- imply that the Australian Government endorses the website or product
- use NatHERS solely for commercial practices
- alter any of the website's contents
- change the content of the material technically (e.g. the material is presented in a frame and users are unable to determine the location of the original material)
- contravene government policy
- provide a link to the NatHERS website from a site that is not in the public interest.
The NatHERS Website Manager may withdraw permission at anytime.
NatHERS Website Manager
Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts
GPO Box 787
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Phone: (02) 6274 1888
Online: Contact us